Kids 3-12 have boundless energy and creativity. The Pinehurst KidsClub is designed to take advantage of both with a combination of indoor games and art projects as well as activities at the Lake Pinehurst, pools and play centers.
2016 HOURS OF OPERATION
August 21 – December 30
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. & 6 to 9 p.m.
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.* $80/child includes lunch, snack
Half Day AM
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.* $55/child includes lunch
Half Day PM
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.* $55/child includes snack
Dinner and a Movie
6 to 9 p.m.* $55/child includes dinner
- 48 hours advance reservation is required. Please call Resort Services at (910) 235-8415.
- Children must be between the ages of 3 and 12.
- Children must be potty-trained (no diapers or pull-ups). If your child is not potty trained, you may inquire about babysitting services by calling Resort Services at (910) 235-8415. See babysitting information below.
*Charges will apply for late pick up ($20/hour).
Kids “Dinner and a Movie”
Dinner and a Movie is available in the KidsClub on Saturday nights for children ages 6-12. 48 hours advance reservation is required. Call Resort Services at (910) 235-8415. $45/per child
Babysitting services are available throughout the year at Pinehurst with American Red Cross-certified staff. A 48-hour advanced registration is required, but ask about short-term availability if needed.
Fees are based on a 4-hour minimum per babysitting session. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all babysitting services.
- 1-2 Children, $80 for up to 4 hours
- 3 Children, $25/hour or $100 for 4 hour minimum