Join us for the kick off to our Chef & Maker Series weekend featuring Clark Barlowe. Our culinary team has put together a menu inspired by Chef Barlowe’s hyper-local philosophy including a pit cooked whole pig and a variety of classic southern sides, sourced from here in the Sandhills.
We will be serving beer from Mother Earth and Southern Pines Brewing along with spirits from Doc Porter’s Distillery and Piedmont Distillers. Wine will be provided by Bacco Selections and JOLO Vineyards.
This is truly a showcase of North Carolina at its best.
Menu subject to change based on availability of local ingredients.
10 hour-Coal Roasted Whole Pig
Carolina Vinegar BBQ Sauce and Blackberry BBQ Sauce
Red Slaw and Skillet fried Corn Cakes
Cedar Plank Salmon
Brown Sugar rub and Applewood Coals Roasted
Old Guilford Mill Shrimp and Grits, Blue Ginger Farm Petites Herb Salad, Roasted Pecans and Yogurt Kale Pesto
Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce, Pickled Cucumber Relish
Pulled Charcoal Chickens, Griddle Corn Tortillas, Cilantro Goat Lady Chèvre, Radishes, Pickled Onions, Sassy Chili Garlic Sauce and Lime Wedges
- Brunswick Stew
- Dutch-Oven Biscuits with Honey Butter
- Baked Truffle Mac’n Cheese
- Artisan Cheeses, Greens and Antipasto
- Local Creameries Finest Selection, Honey Comb, Apricot Jam, Chow-chow
- House Rillettes, Port-Wine Liver Mousse, Lady Edison Cured Ham and Red Wine Infused Grain Mustard.
Crushed Potato Salad, Assorted Garden Pickles
- Aberdeen Bake-house Rustic Breads
- MG3 Farm Tossed Lettuces, Duck Eggs, House Bacon, Shaved Sweet Carrots, Olive Oil Confit Beets and peach Citrus Vinaigrette
- Banana Pudding
- Sour Mash Pecan Pie
- Sanford Strawberry Shortcake
- Blueberry Buttermilk Cheesecake
Join us for the entire Chef & Maker weekend event and you’ll also experience a knife forging workshop with Steve Watkins of Ironman Forge, a cooking demonstration with Chef Barlowe and Chef’s Dinner highlighting Barlowe’s hyperlocal philosophy. Packages are just $399 per person. Learn more.