1. Are hotel accommodations included in the price?
Yes, we block rooms in the Carolina hotel and your room is included. (If you'd rather stay in The Holly Inn, you may based upon availability.)
2. Can we play Pinehurst No.2?
The golf school is not scheduled to play on No.2. However, you may play it based upon availability. It would fit best into your schedule on your arrival day or on the last afternoon of play, and the surcharge of $195 will apply.
3. What courses does the school play?
No.1, No.3, and No.5.
4. What is the student to teacher ratio in your schools?
We have a 4:1 student to teacher ratio.
5. Can I attend as a true beginner?
Yes, the instruction is very individualized and based on the needs of the student. Pairings for afternoon golf are organized by our professional staff and based on experience and skill level.
6. Who are the instructors and are they Class A, PGA Members?
All of our instructional staff are members of the PGA of America. In addition, they are all trained and certified as Pinehurst Golf Academy Instructors.
7. What will we do in inclement weather conditions?
We have a new facility with indoor hitting bays, a classroom, and a covered area for full swing practice. We continue our school as planned and play in the bad weather conditions.
8. Which airport should we fly into?
Raleigh / Durham Airport or Southern Pines / Moore County airport.
9. Do you provide a shuttle service to the resort from the airport? Is there a fee?
Yes, our transportation department would be happy to provide a shuttle to and from the airport/resort. Call them at (910) 235-8410 for rates and reservations.
10. What materials will we be able to take with us following the school?
You will receive a CD containing video analysis of your full swing improvements along with a summary of key swing thoughts that will help you continue your development. In addition, students are encouraged to utilize the supplied Pinehurst Golf Academy Instructional Manual as a tool for instructional notes and suggestions made by the staff.
11. Are meals included with the package?
Yes, all meals begin with dinner upon arrival date, going through breakfast on departure (for week school) and through lunch on the departure date (for weekend school) are included in the package price.
12. Can my spouse come and stay with me while I participate in the Golf Academy?
Your spouse may come with you, but will need to be on a package as well. We have a variety of packages available for golfing and non-golfing spouses.
13. Should we book our dining reservations prior to arrival?
It would be a good idea to make your dining reservations ahead of time. You may call Dining Reservations at (910) 235-8434.
14. Will the staff tear my swing apart
No, our staff prefers to work with the positives you already have while focusing on the one or two swing issues that are impacting your ball striking and scoring.
15. Will your instructors go out on the course with us for instruction?
Instructors will come out and provide on-course instruction in the specific afternoons that they are providing instruction. Our goal is to help the students transfer swing improvements made at the practice facility to the course.
16. When I bring my son / daughter for the Junior Golf Academy, can I play a round of golf with him?
We would suggest booking a one night stay so that you are able to play one of our Pinehurst courses with your child.
17. What level of Junior golfer do you need to be to attend the Advanced Junior Golf School?
15 handicap or less.
18. How old do you need to be to attend the Junior schools?
19. Do your schools include a club evaluation / club fitting?
Yes, we have a club specialist / fitter who will come to the school and evaluate your clubs to determine if they fit your personal swing shape and physical characteristics. In addition, demo clubs are available for students to try.
It appears you are using an older web browser! While using our site, you may encounter some trouble along the way. For PC users, we recommend upgrading to the latest version of Internet Explorer or Firefox. For Mac users, we recommend the latest version of Safari or Firefox.