All players accepted into the championship were selected on a first come – first serve basis. If you name does not appear then your application was received after we had reached our field size limit. Any player not accepted have been placed on an alternate list in the order your entry was recevied.
Entry into the Championship is granted through application only. All entrants must formally apply. Divisions will have a maximum number of players allowed.
- STORY: Nick Stafford wins 66th Donald Ross Junior Championship
- 2013 Championship Information
- 66th Donald Ross Junior Championship – Pairings & Results Page
- 66th Donald Ross Jr. Father/Son – Pairings & Results Page
Championship play will be on the Donald Ross-designed Pinehurst No. 1, the Ellis Maples-designed No. 5, and the Tom Fazio-designed Pinehurst No. 4, site of the 2008 U.S. Amatuer Championship Stroke Play. The Father/Son Event is scheduled on Pinehurst No. 4.
Pinehurst No. 1
- 11 and Under Age Division
- 12 to 14 Age Division
Pinehurst No. 4 and No. 5
- 15 to 18 Age Division