The Village and Area surrounding Pinehurst is rich in history and culture. Located in the mid-South of North Carolina, it is surrounded by the state's attractions, from exquisite shopping in Raleigh to Furniture Country to the Northwest, the mountains to the Coast.
- Revolutionary and Civil War sites - From House in the Horshoe to The Malcolm Blue Farm
- Award-winning Sandhills Horticultural Gardens
- Nearby shopping in quaint Village of Pinehurst and Town of Southern Pines - from boutique clothing stores to housewares, gift shops to ice cream parlors
- Live music each weekend at area restaurants, modern movie theatre
- Playgrounds, greenway walking/running trails, area in-line skating arena, soccer fields, mini go-kart/mini golf sites and other family-friendly offerings
- Horseback riding at McLendon Hills
- Area art galleries and paint-your-own pottery locations
- Special Ops Museum and Wind Tunnel in nearby Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg
- Seagrove area potteries
- Annual Festivals such as Camellia Festival (March),St. Patrick's Day Parade/Entertainment (March), SpringFest (April), July 4th Pet and Community Parade, Holly Arts & Crafts Festival (October), and the Village Tree Lighting (December)
- Turn-of-the century homes, with Spring Home and Garden Tours
For more information, please contact the Resort Services Desk at (910) 235-8415 or email them at email@example.com. Maps, brochures and additional information are available.