At Pinehurst, we want everyone in the family to have a special and memorable vacation. Our KidsClub offers an environment where children can discover and learn through active play. From swimming to storytelling, painting to puppet theater, KidsClub offers a variety of activities and limitless fun.
In order to provide the highest level of care and safety for minors in our care, all KidsClub counselors and child care providers have completed the Red Cross baby sitting course including First Aid training. All employees have been through background and drug testing and completed required training for appropriate conduct in dealing with minors.
HOURS OF OPERATION*
September 7-December 28, 2019
Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and 6-9 p.m.
Full Day – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$80/child includes lunch, snack
Half Day AM – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
$55/child includes lunch
Half Day PM – 1 – 4 p.m.
$55/child includes snack
Saturday Dinner and a Movie – 6 – 9 p.m.
$55/child includes dinner
- Reservations are required 48 hours in advance.
- Children ages of 3 and 12 are welcome to attend all day programs.
- Children must be fully potty-trained. If your child is not potty trained, you may inquire about babysitting services by calling Resort Services at (910) 235-8415. See babysitting information below.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to attend Saturday evening programs.
- An hourly fee of $20 will be charged for late pick up.
*At least two children must be signed up for KidsClub to open.
CHILD CARE SERVICES
If you want to enjoy a romantic evening or a relaxing break, we’re happy to provide child care services to our guests.
Rates* for child care services are:
- $20/hour for 1-2 children
- $25/hour for 3 children
*Holiday hours pricing subject to change
CHILD CARE GUIDELINES
- We request 48-hours advance notice for child care reservations.
- Childcare services are on a first come, first serve basis.
- More than two children under the age of three will require more than one child care provider.
- There is a four-hour minimum for child care services.
- Babysitting is provided in the comfort of your guest room with the option for your sitter to take your children out and about.
- The child care giver is only responsible for the children for whom the appointment is made.
- Child care fees will be charged to your guest account.
Make reservations for KidsClub and child care services by calling Resort Services at (910 235-8415 or dialing ext. 58415 from any house phone. You may also inquire at the Resort Services desk in the Carolina Hotel.