Kids 3-12 have boundless energy and creativity. The Pinehurst KidsClub is designed to take advantage of both with a combination of indoor games and art projects as well as activities at the Lake Pinehurst, pools and play centers.
2018 HOURS OF OPERATION
Through December 31
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and 6 – 9 p.m.
Full Day – 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$80/child includes lunch, snack
Half Day AM – 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
$55/child includes lunch
Half Day PM – 1 – 4 p.m.
$55/child includes snack
Saturday Dinner and a Movie – 6 – 9 p.m.
$55/child includes dinner
- 48 hours advance reservation is required. Please call Resort Services at (910) 235-8415.
- Children ages of 3 and 12 are welcome to attend all day programs.
- Children must be fully potty-trained. If your child is not potty trained, you may inquire about babysitting services by calling Resort Services at (910) 235-8415. See babysitting information below.
- Children must be at least 6 years old to attend Saturday evening programs.
- Charges will apply for late pick up ($20/hour).
Kids “Dinner and a Movie”
Dinner and a Movie is available in the KidsClub on Saturday nights for children ages 6-12. 48 hours advance reservation is required. Call Resort Services at (910) 235-8415. $55/per child
Childcare services are available throughout the year at Pinehurst with American Red Cross-certified staff. A 48-hour advanced registration is required, but ask about short-term availability if needed.
Please note that there is a 4-hour minimum charge for each sitting period. Please make all changes and cancellations at least 24 hours in advance in order to avoid being charged the full amount.
- 1-2 Children, $20 per hour
- 3 Children, $25 per hour
Reservations and questions are processed through Resort Services by calling (910) 235-8415. You are encouraged to contact the Recreation Manager at (910) 235-8783 or Recreation Supervisor at (910) 235-8778 if you have any additional questions or concerns.