We’re celebrating Derby Day in style this year at the Ryder Cup Lounge. Come watch the Kentucky Derby with us Saturday, May 7 and enjoy a day of great food and fun.
Here’s what to expect:
- Hat Contest: Get your creative juices flowing, we’ll be hosting a hat contest all day. The winner will be announced at the conclusion of the race.
- Lunch Special: Join us for lunch and enjoy Hot Browns for $14. Our version includes country ham topped with crispy pork belly, roasted tomato, aged parmesan cheese, garden herbs and beer cheese served on grilled whole grain bread.
Read about the history of this famous sandwich and find a recipe here.
- Dinner Special: We’re adding Bourbon Glazed Pork Ribs with applewood-smoked bacon and caramelized onions to the dinner menu. Served with country baked beans and buttered corn on the cob for $19.
- Dessert Special: A decadent Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie made with rich Valrhona Chocolate ganache and candied pecans. It’s topped with Tennessee Jack Daniels-infused Chantilly crème, salted caramel and macerated berries. Treat yourself for $9.
- Featured Cocktails: Wash it all down with one of our specialty cocktails including the Ryder Cup Mint Julep, Bloody Mary Julep and Minty Iced Tea.
If none of these options sound like your cup of tea, we’ll still be offering our regular menu all day.