You’re invited to join WineExpert Paolo and Sheila Pellizzari of Bacco Selections for a delectable taste of hand selected Italian wines.
Bacco Selections is an Italian-American company importing fine Italian wines into North Carolina with a mission to import renowned wines that are not yet available in North Carolina. Additionally, they strive to discover emergent boutique wines with small production that have not yet entered into the U.S. market. Paolo and his staff personally visit the facilities, meet owners and workers and taste the wines before deciding which to import.
The tasting will include the following wines:
- Vermentino Toscana IGT 2015, Chigi Saracini
- Grillo Sicilia IGP 2014, Alliata
- Chianti DOCG 2015, Villa Chigi
- Merlot di Brescia IGP 2013, Peri
- Nero d’Avola Sicilia IGT 2014, Alliata
A small bites menu will accompany the wine tasting and a 15% discount card for The Tavern will be provided.