Tickets are now on sale for the 119th U.S. Amateur Championship at Pinehurst Resort & Country Club in the Village of Pinehurst, N.C. and the second U.S. Senior Women’s Open Championship at Pine Needles Lodge & Golf Club in Southern Pines, N.C.The Senior Women’s Open will be conducted May 16-19, 2019; the Amateur will be conducted Aug. 12-18, 2019. Tickets for both championships can be purchased at usga.org.
In a special offering, golf fans can secure good-any-one-day or all-inclusive upgraded combination ticket packages to attend both championships in 2019 for increased value. Golf enthusiasts can also purchase premium tickets that include rounds of golf on Gil Hanse’s new design of Pinehurst No. 4 and The Cradle as well as on Pine Needles after the championships are complete. In addition, Gallery options purchased by January 2, 2019 will receive an additional Gallery good-any-one-day ticket to bring a friend or family member as part of a special holiday offer.
“The U.S. Senior Women’s Open and the U.S. Amateur are two of the USGA’s most unique and fan-friendly championships, and this year they will be contested only 5 miles apart,” said John Bodenhamer, USGA senior managing director of Championships. “Not only will golf enthusiasts be able to watch women’s golf legends and the future superstars of the men’s game, but they receive unprecedented access to walk the fairways with the players at both championships.”
The 2019 U.S. Amateur will be the 10th USGA championship and third U.S. Amateur Championship hosted by Pinehurst, including the 1962 and 2008 U.S. Amateurs, won by Labron E. Harris Jr. and Danny Lee, respectively. Course No. 2 will host both stroke-play and match-play rounds, while Course No. 4 will serve as the stroke-play co-host course.
- Gallery Weekly or Good Any One Day Ticket Package (Monday–Sunday) – Entry to the championship with access to the grounds of Pinehurst No. 2 and/or No. 4 and includes complimentary general parking and transportation to and from the golf course.
- The Deuce Club Weekly or Good Any One Day Ticket Package (Monday–Sunday) – Ticket(s) for the championship with access to The Deuce Club in the clubhouse of the Pinehurst Resort, includes breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks and an open bar as well as a preferred parking pass for each day. Also includes one round of golf on Pinehurst’s Course No. 4 and The Cradle to be redeemed after the U.S. Amateur.
This will be the sixth USGA championship contested at Pine Needles and the first since the 2007 U.S. Women’s Open, won by Cristie Kerr. The club also hosted the 1996 and 2001 U.S. Women’s Opens, won by Annika Sorenstam and Karrie Webb, respectively.
Select ticket offerings for the 2nd U.S. Senior Women’s Open include:
- Gallery Weekly or Good Any One Day Ticket Package (Thursday–Sunday) – Access to the championship with additional entry to the open-air Bell Pavilion, which includes complimentary general parking and transportation to and from the golf course.
- Pine Club Weekly or Good Any One Day Tickets (Thursday–Sunday) – Located in the Putter Lodge adjacent to the practice range, the Pine Club is an all-inclusive offering that includes continental breakfast, lunch, afternoon snacks, an open bar and VIP restrooms.
More From Pinehurst
Our most popular year-round golf package includes an extra round of golf.
- Resort accommodations for two nights
- Three rounds of golf
- Overflowing breakfast buffet and dinner daily