Choose from three historic hotels all located in the Village of Pinehurst: the stately Carolina Hotel, the charming Holly Inn or the relaxing Manor Inn. Foursomes and groups may prefer to stay in The Villas, which feature spacious guest rooms with a connecting parlor, or the Condos, each with a full kitchen and living area along with views of the golf course or Lake Pinehurst.
Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 230 Four-Diamond guest rooms, including suites.
- Resort Services Desk for assistance with tee times, spa appointments, dining reservations and more
- The Carolina Coffee Shop serving gourmet coffees, tea, pastries and smoothies
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea in the lobby every day from 4 to 5 p.m.
Built in 1895, The Holly was Pinehurst’s first hotel and is located in the heart of The Village. The Four Diamond Holly features 82 guest rooms and suites each as unique as the hotel itself. As soon as you walk in the door of the picturesque Holly, time stops. Just look at the saying above the door, and you’ll see it’s true. “Time goes you say? Alas, no. Time stays. We go.
Taking its cue from North Carolina’s strong outdoors influence, the Manor feels like a sportsman’s lodge. Stay a while, and you’ll feel at home with a Southern sun room and lounge and ample-sized guest rooms. It was one of Arnold Palmer’s favorite spots, where he remembers visiting with his dad as a boy.
- Resort Services Desk for on-site tee times, spa reservations, maps, area activities
- Shuttle service throughout the Village of Pinehurst
- Valet parking
- Golf bag storage
- Free self-serve parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dry cleaning and seamstress services
- Access to pools and Lake Pinehurst
Pinehurst Resort Map
Pinehurst’s accommodations, golf courses, dining options and activities are just minutes apart on foot or our complimentary resort shuttle service.