Choose from three historic hotels all located in the Village of Pinehurst: the stately Carolina, the charming Holly or the relaxing Manor. Foursomes may prefer to stay in The Villas, which feature spacious guest rooms with a connecting parlor.
This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas makes you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts….
- Resort Services Desk for assistance with tee times, spa appointments, dining reservations and more
- The Carolina Coffee Shop serving gourmet coffees, tea, pastries and smoothies
- Complimentary Afternoon Tea in the lobby every day from 4 to 5 p.m.
After a year-long renovation, the historic Manor Inn, built in 1923, has been completely transformed. While the inn’s original charm remains the same, guests will find a completely contemporary hotel experience, from the well-appointed rooms to the spacious and communal lobby….
- Resort Services Desk for on-site tee times, spa reservations, maps, area activities
- Shuttle service throughout the Village of Pinehurst
- Valet parking
- Golf bag storage
- Free self-serve parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dry cleaning and seamstress services
- Access to pools and Lake Pinehurst
Pinehurst Resort Map
Pinehurst’s accommodations, golf courses, dining options and activities are just minutes apart on foot or our complimentary resort shuttle service.
Not Shown on Map
Pinehurst Brewing Co.
Course No. 9
Course No. 2
The Carolina Villas
Spa & Fitness Center
Village of Pinehurst
The West Lawn
Course No. 8
Course No. 7
Courses No. 1 - No. 5
The Condos at Pinehurst
The Holly Inn
Course No. 6
The Carolina Hotel