Taking inspiration from Chef Katie Button’s Cúrate cookbook, Pinehurst’s acclaimed culinary team will kick off our final Chef & Maker weekend with a delectable menu featuring the vibrant flavors of Spain. Enjoy the evening by visiting each of the live food stations while viewing local pottery, discovering great wine, beer and spirits and listening to live music.
Wine will be provided by The Country Vintner of North Carolina. We will also be serving beer from Southern Pines Brewing Company and Mother Earth Brewing, spirits from Doc Porter’s Distillery and Piedmont Distillers as well as coffee cocktail from Counter Culture Coffee.
Presented in part by The Country Bookshop.
Menu subject to change based on availability of local ingredients.
Station #1 – Tapas
- Tomato Bread
- Fried Anchovies
- Iberico Ham live Carving and Manchego Cheese
- Ham Croquettes with Tomato Sauce
- Pulpo a La Gallega
- Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with Feta and Grilled Zucchini
Station #2 – Salads
- Endive, Walnut, Pomegranate and Blue cheese
- Beet, Manchego, Candied Orange and Marcona Almonds
- Marinated Mixed Olives with Fava Beans
- Cold Almond and Garlic Soup Shooters with Green Grapes
- Squid Ink Pasta with Local Shrimp
- Salt Cod with Potato Coulis and Fired Roasted Peppers.
- Grilled Crostini
- Patatas en Salsa Verde
- Chicken and Chorizo Paella Valenciana with Chicken, Butter Beans and Snails
- Moorish Lamb Pinchos with Lemon Allioli
- Coals Roasted Vegetables with side of Romesco
Station #5 – Desserts
- Almond Cake with Cream Sherry and Brandy
- Brulée Custard with Mixed Berries
- Raspberry-lavender Sorbet
- Xocopili Hot Chocolate with Churros
- Baked Apricots with Sweet Yogurt Mousse and Pine Oil