Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista, the tree-lined avenue that leads to the Carolina hotel. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 230 Four-Diamond guest rooms including suites.
The Carolina Amenities
- Breakfast and dinner served daily in The Carolina Dining Room
- Resort Services Desk for assistance with tee times, spa appointments, dining, advance reservations and local attractions
- The Ryder Cup Lounge offering lunch and dinner and cocktails on the veranda
- The Carolina Coffee Shop serving gourmet coffees, tea, pastries and smoothies
- The Newsstand Retail Shop
- Valet Service
- The Cupola Shop featuring men's and women's clothing and accessories from designer brands
- The West Lawn featuring a heated pool, kiddie pool, whirlpool, outdoor fireplace, changing area and Cabana Snack Bar, children's playground, and practice putting green.
- Meeting Rooms and ballrooms of various sizes
- Bicycle rentals and Carriage rides available via the Resort Services Desk
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to all resort amenities
- Short walk to The Spa at Pinehurst and fitness center