This Father’s Day, skip the tie and treat Dad to a golf experience of a lifetime. Enjoy the challenge of two legendary courses, including a round on Pinehurst No. 2, watch coverage of this year’s U.S. Open Championship and hear stories from best-selling author James Dodson. Make this Father’s Day unforgettable.
Packages start at $995 and include:
- Resort accommodations for three nights
- A round of golf on Pinehurst No. 8
- A round of golf on Pinehurst No. 2 with a caddie
- Friday evening welcome reception with Master of Ceremonies James Dodson
- Dinner Friday and Saturday
- Access to a hospitality room stocked with snacks and games
- Overflowing breakfast buffet daily
Meet James Dodson
Golf Writer James Dodson’s latest book “The Range Bucket List: The Golf Adventure of a Lifetime” will be released by Simon and Schuster on May 9. Dodson is the author of “Final Rounds” and “American Triumvirate” and a two-time winner of the USGA’s Herbert Warren Wind Award for best golf book of the year. “The Range Bucket List” is a funny, intimate, nostalgic journey of self and sport in which the legendary author completes his golf “bucket list.”
RATES ARE PER PERSON FOR THREE NIGHTS
Some say you can feel the spirit of Pinehurst as you turn onto Carolina Vista. This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas make you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to an era when elegance defined grand hotels and resorts. Dubbed the “Queen of the South,” the Carolina has 230 Four-Diamond guest rooms, including suites.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $1,065 SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1,283
Built in 1895, The Holly was Pinehurst’s first hotel and is located in the heart of The Village. The Four Diamond Holly features 82 guest rooms and suites each as unique as the hotel itself. As soon as you walk in the door of the picturesque Holly, time stops. Just look at the saying above the door, and you’ll see it’s true. “Time goes you say? Alas, no. Time stays. We go.
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $995
SINGLE OCCUPANCY: $1,173
- Rates are per person for three night plus tax and resort service fee.
- Package includes cart fee, club storage and unlimited use of practice areas.
- Enjoy complimentary shuttle service across the resort and access to the fitness center, pools, bikes and afternoon tea.