Built in 1895, The Holly was Pinehurst’s first hotel and is located in the heart of The Village.
The Four Diamond Holly features 82 guest rooms and suites, each as unique as the inn itself.
Built in 1895, the Holly was the resort’s first hotel and is conveniently located in the center of the historic Village. Part Queen Anne Revival, part Arts & Crafts, every detail at the Holly has been attended to. You’ll see the fine touches reflective of times gone by in every nook, from the Tiffany lamps to the antique bar in the Tavern, brought from Scotland.
If you’re looking for an intimate and truly unique accommodation, the Holly will not disappoint.
- 200-300 sq ft
- 1 king, 1 queen or 2 doubles
- 650-900 sq ft
- 1 king
- 1000 sq ft
- 1 king or 1 king and 2 doubles
- Room Service
- Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Safe
- Complimentary Valet
- Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Most room feature tub and shower combos. Walk-in showers in handicap accessible rooms and the Jasmine bi-level suite.
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Luggage Assistance
- Spa at Pinehurst Toiletries
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In Room Refrigerator
- Complimentary In Room Keurig Coffee Machine & Pods
- Cubie Time Charging Station & Clock
- High Definition Televisions
- Central HVAC
- Robes & Slippers
- Additional Pillows & Blankets
- Rollaway, Crib or Pack & Play
- Sound Machine
- TDD Device
Explore All Accommodations
This majestic century-old hotel with its signature copper cupola and sweeping verandas makes you feel as though you’ve stepped back in time.
Guests will enjoy a contemporary hotel experience in the newly-renovated Manor, including stylish rooms and the new North & South bar.
Located adjacent to the Carolina Hotel, the Villas feature four private guest rooms, each with a private bath and shared living space.