At Pinehurst, the past is an important part of our future. While we celebrate our roots, we’re constantly looking for ways to improve our property without diminishing its historical integrity.
This year, all 168 guest rooms in the Carolina Hotel’s main tower have received enhancements. The upgrades will enhance the guest experience by providing a modern look without losing the hotel’s timeless feel.
Here’s a look at what’s been done:
- Window treatments in shades off white and blues to complement the color palette in each room
- New carpet with blue and soft golf tones that complement the bedding, wall coverings and drapery.
- 40-inch HD televisions
- New nightstands and seating areas with comfortable leather chairs
- New lighting fixtures
- Bathroom walls refitted with wall coverings complementing the tile and fixtures
The Holly Inn will also receive updates in 2017:
- Carpets and window treatments will be replaced.
- Desks and minibars will be added to each room.
- New 40-inch HD televisions will be installed.
- Armoires will be replaced with dressers.
As always, we consider our guest’s comfort utmost priority and we strive to bring new and fresh updates to our properties resort-wide.
Additional furniture has been added to suites and premium rooms for extra comfort.
Nearly $2.5 million is being invested to spruce up all 168 guest rooms in the main tower of the Carolina Hotel.
New 40-inch HD televisions provide guests with a clear picture and crisp sound.
Historic artwork has been added to bathroom walls.
Nightstands in all 168 rooms are being replaced.
Leather chairs have been added to create a comfortable seating area.
All bathrooms are stocked with luxurious products from The Spa at Pinehurst.