There are only a few ways to walk Pinehurst No. 2 and be paid for it – and one of them doesn’t include having to go through rounds of local and sectional qualifying or having enough game to challenge the best players in the world.
We’ve been fortunate to enjoy watching the popularity in golf continue this year and into the summer, so much so that Caddiemaster let us know to go ahead and put the word out – we’re looking to add caddies at Pinehurst.
And so, Caddiemaster is hiring. If you’re interested, you can click the link here. Also, there’s a good chance you’ll be taught the ins and outs of No. 2 by this guy. He’ll let you know when you’re ready for the big time.
A few notes from the job description:
Golf Caddie Job Education and Experience Responsibilities:
- All Caddies are required to have general golf knowledge, meaning you could play or prompt another Golfer, though you do not need to be an expert or even play well.
- Must be outgoing and have a customer-first personality.
- Candidates without specific Caddie experience may be considered if you have previous experience in one the following types of jobs: Server, Waiter, Bartender, Hospitality, Customer Service, Golf Retail, General Retail, Landscaping, Sales, Valet, Firefighter, EMS personnel, Other Outdoor or Recreational Roles
- Must be physically capable of carrying two bags that can weigh up to 35 pounds each while walking the length of the golf course multiple times a day.
Golf Caddie Job Responsibilities
- Cheerfully interact and deliver world class customer service.
- Calculate yardage for golfers.
- Locate errant shots.
- Maintain the course.
- Clean clubs and golf balls.
- Provide course knowledge and information.
- Assist golfers with decision-making.
There you go. Make No. 2 your office every day. Or No. 4. Or No. 8. Or any of our nine courses.
Go ahead. Apply now.