Airport Greeter – Raleigh Durham (RDU)
A Pinehurst representative will meet arriving guests in the baggage claim area of the respective airlines. Once luggage is collected, the greeter will summon the driver and show the guests to their vehicle.
Rate: $150 per greeter for the first hour, $55 per greeter for each additional hour.
Charges begin when the first flight is met and are continuous until the last flight is met. 15% gratuity per greeter is added to the total charge. Number of greeters is determined by arrival pattern.
Preparation fee: $2 per notice
Delivery fee: $3 per notice
- Pinehurst Resort offers complimentary shuttle service to all Resort owned facilities and to Pinehurst Village proper during regular operating hours.
- Shuttle service is “on call.” Pick up times average 15 minutes once the call is received.
- Shuttle service to Lake Pinehurst is available on the top of the hour during regular hours of operation. Return pick up is 15 minutes past the hour. Please have the Lake Pinehurst attendant call at the top of the hour for your return.
- Shuttle wait times may be longer for large group transfers.
- For functions scheduled at a location after normal operating hours, dedicated shuttle service is available for hire.
- Dedicated shuttle service is highly recommended for group movements.
Dedicated Shuttle Service
If you have a group event and require shuttle service within a specified time frame, Pinehurst offers “dedicated shuttle service” to Resort-owned properties:
11-Passenger Turtle Top Van – $185 per hour (18% gratuity)
- Rates for service are based on the availability of vehicle type with reservations of one hour minimum per transfer.
- Reservations are required 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours in advance incur full rate charge.
Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Pinehurst is now equipped with two Destination Chargers, which are designed to charge both Tesla vehicles as well as all other major electric vehicles. Each station has 100 amps (208-240 volts) of power along with both Tesla and universal cords.
The chargers are located in the valet lot at the Carolina Hotel and the Resort Clubhouse. Guests who need assistance should speak with the valet attendant at each location.