Airport Greeter – Raleigh Durham (RDU)
A Pinehurst representative will meet arriving guests in the baggage claim area of the respective airlines. Once luggage is collected, the greeter will summon the driver and show the guests to their vehicle.
Rate: $150 per greeter for the first hour, $55 per greeter for each additional hour.
Charges begin when the first flight is met and are continuous until the last flight is met. 18% gratuity per greeter is added to the total charge. Number of greeters is determined by arrival pattern.
Preparation fee: $2 per notice
On-Property Shuttle Service
- Pinehurst Resort offers complimentary shuttle service to all Resort owned facilities and to Pinehurst Village proper during regular operating hours.
- Shuttle service is “on call.” Pick up times average 15 minutes once the call is received.
- Shuttle wait times may be longer for large group transfers.
- For functions scheduled at a location after normal operating hours, dedicated shuttle service is available for hire.
- Dedicated shuttle service is highly recommended for group movements.
- Lake Pinehurst Shuttle Service – Seasonal
Lake Pinehurst Shuttle Service – Seasonal
- Complimentary shuttle service to Lake Pinehurst is available on the top of the hour during regular hours of operation.
- Return pick up is 15 minutes past the hour.
- Please have the Lake Pinehurst attendant call at the top of the hour for your return.
- For functions scheduled at Lake Pinehurst after normal operating hours, dedicated shuttle service is available for hire.
On-Property Dedicated Shuttle Service
If you have a group event and require shuttle service within a specified time frame, Pinehurst offers “dedicated shuttle service” to Resort-owned properties:
11-Passenger Turtle Top Van – $150 per hour (18% gratuity)
- Rates for service are based on the availability of vehicle type with reservations of one hour minimum per transfer.
- Reservations are required 48 hours in advance.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours in advance incur full rate charge.